Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Aaaaaand Cut! . . . Everyone Take Five.

Or, yanno,two.

So it's a vacation for everyone this week! I am at my mom's house enjoying food I didn't cook and a bit of free babysitting (yea!) and basically just having a good time. However, Jodi is also out of office today and tomorrow, so I am taking two days off of the stress-fest too.

So no stressing and no being nervous and no compulsively checking my mail for two days. Hmm, cool. I can handle that.

Unfortunately for you, I've also decided to take a few days off of relevant, intelligent blogs.

So, uh, that's it.

Bye!:)

Ciao!

2 comments:

Levi Nunnink said...

Sounds like fun. Especially ditching the email monkey. I'm planning on taking a vacation in June and it can't get here soon enough.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Can't wait to join in the fun!
:) KC