Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Year Later . . .


I remember being in the middle of a very difficult chapter of WINGS, when I decided to take a break and went online to find that Miss Snark had retired. A year later, she has, unfortunately, kept her word. I was going to write up a fun memorial today, but Patricia Wood seems to be hosting the semi-official anniversary party, so instead, if you are interested, I'm going to send you over there.

A year later and we still miss you Miss Snark! (And as lovely as he is, Nathan Bransford just isn't quite as funny.;))

Ciao!!

3 comments:

Chris Eldin said...

I saw you over at Pat Woods for Miss Snark day---
Haven't been here for a long time, but wanted to pop in and say hi!

Beautiful, beautiful photo!!!! I love the colors. And whoever said the color of the flower makes your eyes pop is soooo right!!!
:-)

Miss Snark said...

Thank you!

ORION said...

Awwww Aprilynne...I would have been over here sooner but everytime I left I had to go back to moderate comments...LOL...
You can be the SEMI-semi official tribute...if you email Stephen he'll give you a little card and badge and everything. There might even be a hat...