Monday, March 21, 2011

Winner!

A VERY fast update to let you know that the winner of The Vespertine and Faerie Winter is GUPPY of Small Fish in a Big Ocean! Guppy, please send me your real name (er . . . unless it IS Guppy :D) and your address to aprilynne pike at gee mail dot com and I will get those right out to you!

Much, much more to come this week including how you can get Wings for FREE, where I will be this summer, a new excerpt from Illusions, and how you can order signed books no matter where you live! All this week! (Just not tonight *yawn*:D)

Ciao!

6 comments:

Abbi said...

Congrats, Guppy!! Aprilynne, I can wait to see your summer schedule! I'm going to Texas sometime during the summer for a few weeks, and I've been waiting to see the summer schedule (you know, just in case you visit TX and I just *happen* to be vacationing there at the same time!).
Oh, and can't wait for the next Illusions excerpt! 43 days!!!!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I just pre-ordered Illusions on my Kindle! I can't wait to receive it begin reading the minute it arrives! I also need a hard copy. So, I ordered that too.... I just can't wait!!!

fredamans said...

Congrats Guppy!

Simran said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is the first time I have won any contest (and believe me, I entered alot of them, in magazines, book giveaways).... You do not know how much this made my day, especially since it hasn't been a very good one! thankyouthankyouthankyou! :)
And now I'm even MORE impatient more Illusions!! Sighh, I am just withering away slowly from anticipation :D
Can't wait for the next exerpt!They are what keep me going :P

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOO! I am so excited! My kindle and my mailbox stand in position!

Kayma said...

Yay! I really can't wait to see where you'll be this summer.